Boca Shuk Logo
Supporting Jewish businesses & professionals
in your community...priceless!

Serving all of South Florida

The Discount Mortgage Store Advertisement

The Discount Mortgage Store
Get Directions1-561-577-1882

1 Jobs in Monsey


Jobs stock images Job Posts expire within 14 days.
Click on the Purple Bar or Icon to View the Job

Agency: Mai Placement
Job Posted: Sep 22, 2023
Apply with resume via Email

About this Job: We are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Business Development Specialist to join our team. Your primary mission will be to acquire new clients for our innovative financial management solutions, offered as tech-as-a-service to skilled nursing facilities. You will play a pivotal role in identifying and nurturing new business opportunities, forging strong relationships with key decision-makers, and showcasing the value of our financial management tools. By developing and executing effective sales strategies, conducting insightful market research, and providing exceptional ongoing support, you will ensure our clients realize the full potential of our solutions. If you're an enthusiastic, goal-driven individual with a flair for sales and a passion for delivering top-notch customer service, we want to hear from you.

Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Opportunity Cultivation: Identify and cultivate new business prospects, nurturing them into long-lasting client relationships.
  • Relationship Building: Develop and maintain robust, trust-based relationships with clients to ensure their financial management needs are met effectively.
  • Market Insights: Conduct in-depth market research and leverage sales data analysis to pinpoint emerging sales prospects.
  • Product Showcase: Present and demonstrate our cutting-edge financial management products and services to potential clients, illustrating their benefits comprehensively.
  • Deal Closure: Master the art of negotiation to successfully close deals with clients, ensuring their needs align with our solutions.
  • Strategic Collaboration: Collaborate closely with our marketing team to craft and implement effective sales strategies that drive results.
  • Sales Targets: Consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, driving the company's growth.


  • Proven Sales Success: A track record of successful sales experience, with a consistent history of meeting or surpassing sales targets.
  • Interpersonal Excellence: Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to engage and connect with clients effectively.
  • Autonomous and Team-Ready: Ability to thrive both independently and as a valuable team member.
  • Analytical Insight: Proficiency in market research and sales data analysis, empowering data-driven decision-making.
  • Closing Skills: Strong negotiation skills, with a proven ability to seal deals effectively.
  • Healthcare Insight (Preferred): Prior experience in the healthcare industry would be a valuable asset.
  • Educational Background (Preferred): A bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field is a plus.

Working Conditions:
This role will require extensive travel, up to 90% of your time, to engage with potential and existing clients. The remaining 10% of your work will be conducted from our office, ensuring a dynamic balance between client interaction and collaborative office activities.

To apply please send your resume to and reference "Business Development Specialist Job #843 - Monsey NY - BocaShuk."

Send emailEmail Job to a friend


The Discount Mortgage Store Advertisement
The Discount Mortgage Store
Get Directions1-561-577-1882

Telegram   Facebook   Instagram   WhatsApp  Twitter  Jewish Community on Twitter  Jewish Community on Meta Threads

©2023 Bocashuk, Boca Raton, Florida 33434. All Rights Reserved. Phone (754) 307-4954. Serving Canada and USA. This site uses cookies, but operates without cookies enabled.